Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
Be Live Collection Marien
Prepare to sink your teeth into what promises to be the best vacation you’ll likely ever have. By staying at the Be Live Collection Marien Resort near Puerto Plata, you will have prime access to such places as Costa Dorada Beach (practically right in front of the resort), Santiago de Los Caballeros, and the Gregorio Luperon International Airport, which makes a trip from the airport to this resort a short one. You must be eighteen years or older of age to stay at this resort. Children are welcome to stay at this resort with their parents, and there are many family-friendly amenities on-site, such as a children’s pool, a children’s club, and even tennis courts.
✓ Beach Bar - Beach area bar with domestic and international drinks.
✓ Buffet - Located under a large palapa, this open-air restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and themed dinner buffets.
✓ Dance Bar - offers domestic and international drinks.
✓ El Areito Bar - Serves drinks in the theater area during shows.
✓ Gourmet Caribbean - Air conditioned à la carte restaurant serving dinner. Reservations required. Dress code for men: long pants, sleeved shirt (no t-shirts), closed shoes (no sandals).
✓ Orale - With both indoor and outdoor seating, this Tex-Mex restaurant serves à la carte dinner. Reservations are required – seating depends on availability. Dress code: long pants and sleeved shirts for men.
✓ Pool bar - Poolside bar with domestic and international drinks.
✓ Rodizio Restaurant - Brazilian a la carte restaurant. Open for dinner. Reservations required.
✓ Snack bar - Offers snacks during the day.
✓ Theater Bar - Serves drinks
Be Live Collection Marien Things to do
✓ Besides water sports such as snorkeling, windsurfing, and kayaking, guests can try out scuba diving with an introductory lesson in the pool, play tennis on one of two clay courts, or work out in the fitness room. Aerobics, beach volleyball, and table tennis are also available on site.
✓ Motorized water sports like jet skiing, water skiing, banana boats, parasailing, and scuba diving are available as well. Horseback riding and fishing can also be enjoyed.
Be Live Collection Marien Reviews
Cuisine variety at cafeteria excellent
Really courteous personnel and supportive
Does not matter which block you're in fast Access to pool or shore very little walking required
Standard suite was quite good and chambermaid did excellent job with suites
Alright value for the buck
Fantastic hotel, pleasant courteous personnel however cuisine wasn't excellent. Amusement was great and many tours close by. Excellent family getaway for a justifiable price. If you would like great cuisine, this is not your spot. Other than that. Marvelous.
Great hotel, liked my holiday
My group and I made this booking in February, we reserved an exceptional suite and it was worth it. Great TV, a hot tub, and a great washroom. Upon arrival on March 26 eterything was quick at the main foyer, they offered us a card peer person and a towel card too. We thought we were staying at a typical resort due to the testimonials however we were not. The hospitality was very impressive, finest margaritas, great pop, great cuisine. The main swimming pool is really large, the water wasn't really cool so it was great. The oceanfront is spotless and there is a ton of space to be. The amusement group was always making something to make is feel okay and they did. I am certainly coming again, I love Costa Dorada.
Great value for your money
I'm amazed at the terrible reviews for this hotel, we were there for x-mas 2014 and new year's 2015. We were in building"6"we have just returned. This hotel is awesome. Had an amazing time. The exceptional suite was excellent spotless, and really pleasant. The cafeteria was awesome and we did not even have to go the specialty restaurants had excellent selection and personnel was excellent the performances and entertainment were excellent, the bar staff were excellent we will come back to this hotel for sure.
Really pleasant hotel
Spent 2 weeks at the Grand Marien the first 2 weeks of January. The hotel was excellent. The suites were spotless, cuisine was amazing and the personnel were beyond our expectations. January is not the greatest time to Travel to Dominican as we had several days of rain all day. I'd suggest the hotel if you would like to get away and unwind
14 folks on our holiday! Everybody in same block really useful. Upgraded suite pool view block 8. Excellent setting. Without a doubt the anamation/amusement group made the hotel an excellent triumph! They had lots for all to do near the ocean and around the swimming pool area! They all deserve a raise! Excellent job! Close to airport and community. Excellent little market up the shore eleven minute walk! Many options in cafeteria. Cuisine was alright. Need more toiletries! Do not understand why such a thing is a large problem! Suites always spotless so is hotel. A little bit exhausted looking however they're redesigning areas as we talk. Pool bar needs way more personnel in day time! One poor barman treating a massive lineup of folks. Give the man a hand please! Gourmet rest not worth the time, really sluggish service. Cool cuisine two times we were there in 14 days. Mexican the greatest happy quick service! Sea view from your table. Ocean bar was excellent with smaller cafeteria until late! Dance club excellent if u like to dance and have a blast. Missed having a front desk bar? Strange. Excellent as a whole experience, would suggest to friends with minimal cautions.
Stayed at this resort from 14 to 28 December. The climate was marvelous with everyday temp of 32 degrees, and the water of the ocean was really hot. This resort has a wonderful Garden with a wonderful and big pools. There are four specialty restaurants: mexican, brazilian and Caribbean that have tasty cuisine. In the Caribbean restaurant guys should not wear shorts. This resort has two drink bars that run until the late hours. One is situated on the second and pools near the ocean. Have some drinks for adults and kids. The resort has an excellent shore which is spotless, have loungers near the ocean with towels. Wireless pay extra and is quite costly. Personnel who work at this resort is really nice and available 24 hours. The suites at this resort are really pleasant as the resort 4-5 stars. Be cautious when renting suites. We stayed cable vehicle, Amber museum and not worth every penny.
Excellent stay however would pay more to go somewhere else.
My spouse and I had an amazing time however it wasn't without a few let downs. Greasy feeling floors on bare feet in our suite, few vermins as well. We had an exceptional deluxe suite too.
Wonderful and spotless landscaping and the swimming pool. Shore is not the pleasant golden sand and water wasn't clear for scuba diving. It is likewise a public shore so you will see a ton of trash if you walk the shore. They keep it spotless by the hotels only. Cuisine was okay. Nothing that bothered us, a lot to pick from. Menu changes every day however do not anticipate to be astonished by the cuisine. A ton of residents pedaling their services and goods both near the ocean and throughout tours. Heaven Island is awesome!
You get what you pay for. This hotel is a great value for the buck however there are better out there for sure.
I newly stayed at this resort and had an amazing time. The meals were great and the resort was spotless. The entertainment group really made this vacation a unforgettable one, special thank you to hector who did an amazing job involving me and my friends in resort activities. The nightly shows was excellent also we really enjoyed the mini dance club that happened before the performance began. As a whole I would surely come back to this resort. It was certainly worth the price!
Do not listen to the negative reviews!
Me and my friend, two ladies in their 20's from Canada stayed here last week December 13-20th. I can't understand the negative reviews about this hotel! We liked every minute of it. All the employees at the hotel exceed courteous and supportive. The main swimming pool was awesome the 0 entry lets you just lounge there all day. The shore was wonderful, the merchants that folks speak about are just a couple folks that walk all over the shore and they do not bother you if you tell them no. The meals were alright, not the best however far better than my previous stay in Cuba. The property is wonderful and well taken care of. The bar staff are great courteous and recall what your particular drink is. I'd say whoever writes terrible testimonials about this hotel are more than likely just anticipating too much. If your relaxed and like to have a wonderful time this hotel is pristine. I'd defintely come back to this hotel. The scenery of the Mountain is also actually awesome! Great value for your money!